NEW with ONE-YEAR Warranty! PHOENIX HyrdroRANGER with Riegl VQ-840-G Laser Scanner), sold with IMU-30, A7R4-Lite 61MP RGB camera, Phoenix software and training!
This New airborne topo-bathymetric (ATB) system provides dual purpose topographic and bathymetric measurements for full scene mapping of shoreline systems.
- Capable of reaching beyond 2 Secchi depths
- Green light laser (532nm) with online waveform processing for topographic, water surface and water subsurface target mapping.
- Elliptical scan pattern provides a +/- 20 degree horizontal FOV for low angle of incident measurements
- High quality 24 MP camera enables RGB colorization and orthophotography.
- Measurement rates up to 200 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 18-28 V DC
- Power Consumption: 122 W (typical) ︱232 W (max)
- Weight: 21 kg / 46.3 lbs (Air NavBox and Heli Vibration Isolator)
- Operating Temperature: 0˚–40˚ C
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: 0.010° / 0.019°