Williams Aerial & Mapping Inc
The premiere aerial survey company headquartered in the US with operations in
Europe & South America
The Williams Aerial & Mapping fleet is available for hire long or short-term lease. We provide the pilot and offer wet or dry rates
Aircraft are currently based throughout Europe & the United States, including Hawaii.
Aircraft Available to Lease: U.S located Aircraft fleet.
Cessna 172’s with 10 inch hole
Cessna 182’s with 18×20
Cessna T206’s with 20×20
Cessna T310’s with 18×20
Piper Aztecs with 22×22
Europe Aircraft located in Europe:
Cessna T206’s with 20×20 inch hatch.
Aircraft general information:
• All aircraft are versatile, dependable, safe and cost effective and are ideally suited for survey work.
• All 206’s and 182’s fitted with 20/inch camera hatches
• All aircraft are 24 volt, 100 amp alternator with 30 amp breaker for camera power.
• 206’s have long-range fuel tanks allowing flights of up to six hours
• Most of our aircraft are turbo charged.
• Most aircraft maximum altitude 25,000 ft.
• Fitted with Active L1/L2 Glonass + L1/L2 GPS + Galileo
• Various sensor mounting plate’s are available covering almost any sensor type.
• Mechanic’s available for sensor installation
Williams Aerial & Mapping Inc. , Tel:(US) +1(574) 287-2104
Williams Aerial & Mapping
1843 Commerce Dr. Ste 110
South Bend, IN. 46628 USA
South Bend International Airport (KSBN